In 1926 Dr. h.c. Ernst Grob founded the company “Ernst Grob Werkzeug-
und Maschinenfabrik” in
Munich, Germany. The first serial product was a stationary
combustion engine. Today, the Grob-Group
is much more than a manufacturer of machining centers. Our
product range is comprised of stand-alone
machines, complex flexible systems, assembly and automated equipment
and entire system solutions.
Grob’s 80-year company history is not only evidence for reliability but
for the innovative power of the
company. The Grob-Group is a company operating world-wide with
production sites at the headquarters
in Mindelheim (Germany), in São Paulo (Brazil) and Bluffington, Ohio.